XLRJ45® is an adapter to convert a DMX512 XLR connector to a RJ45 connector.
The XLRJ45® adapter makes it possible to use any ordinary, low cost CAT-5 ethernet cable as a DMX512 cable.
XLRJ45® is available in four versions, 3-pin male or female XLR or 5-pin male or female XLR.
The different adapters can be mixed to make for example a 5-pin to 3-pin cable.
XLRJ45® is very useful for making a DMX512 cable quickly and at a very low cost.
For more information:
Make your own DMX512 cable
in two seconds with the XLRJ45® !
Any color, any length,
3-pin or 5-pin, Male or Female.
Mix as you wish!
Just two clicks !
CPOINT® XLRJ45® Facts & Features
- Use an ordinary CAT-5 ethernet cable to make a DMX512 cable together with two XLRJ45® adapters.
- Plug the XLRJ45® directly into any 3 or 5-pin XLR DMX512-controlled equipment.
- Four XLRJ45® versions are available, male or female 3-pin or 5-pin XLR to RJ45.
- Combine different adapters as needed.
- Very robust, rugged molded housing with non-slip grip.
- Gold plated pins on connectors.
- Sturdy light weight color printed paper box packaging.
- Weight including packaging, 50g/1.76oz.
- EAN13 Barcodes, separate code for each type of XLRJ45®.
- Easy to use and small, fits in your pocket.
- RoHS, REACH and California Prop65 Certified.
That's all it takes to make a DMX512 cable with two XLRJ45's and a CAT-5 cable.
XLRJ45's are available in 4 versions
3-Pin Male or Female to RJ45
5-Pln Male or Female to RJ45
Fully compliant with PLASA/ANSI E1.11-2008 (R2013) Clause 7.3 Table 4 – Connection Schedule for DMX512 Equipment Using IEC 60603-7 8-Position Modular Connectors.
CPOINT® XLRJ45®- XLR to RJ45 adapter - Use a CAT-5 Ethernet cable to make a DMX512 cable
Fully compliant with PLASA/ANSI E1.11-2008 (R2013) Clause 7.3 Table 4 – Connection Schedule for DMX512 Equipment Using IEC 60603-7 8-Position Modular Connectors